SDN & OpenFlow World Congress is the year’s primary SDN event in Europe, which takes place in Hague, Netherlands on October 10-14, 2016. Software Defined Networking (SDN) technologies aim to help Carriers build agile and orchestrated network infrastructure that represents all network resources as a single abstracted resource pool managed by centralized Lifecycle Service Orchestration system. This approach allows Carriers to allocate network resources dynamically, quickly instantiate and manage network services, while providing end-to-end service assurance, visibility, and centralized management. During the 5-days event Carriers, in collaboration with leading SDN/NFV technology providers, hardware vendors, and analysts, will discuss new network functionality and environment which lowers cost, raises efficiency and increases agility.
Brain4Net will showcase a live demonstration of the comprehensive solution for Broadband Access services. Solution consists of the following components:
- SDN Solution for Metro Ethernet Network integrated with Telco PoP/DC Network Fabric
- Cloud vCPE Solution
- End-to-end Lifecycle Service Orchestration of the Broadband Access service with value added NFV services.
Leveraging the demonstrated approach Carriers will benefit from:
- Automated Carrier Ethernet services provisioning – L2VPNs, L3VPNs, and Multicast, while supporting multilayer QoS and L2 service OAM (Operations, Administration & Management) and providing centralized Traffic Engineering;
- Reduce CAPEX by using bare-metal switches from ODMs instead of costly and over-functional MPLS-routers in Metro networks;
- Provide unified management of Metro Network and Telco Cloud infrastructure
- Employ effective cross-sale strategies by incorporating Customer VPN services with value-added VNFs.
Brain4Net team would be pleased to meet you at booth #116 to share our unique vision, demonstrate the latest technologies and discuss how our solutions can meet your business objectives.