Learn how B4N Carrier Ethernet Transport by Brain4Net helps Carriers build a service oriented Metro Ethernet Network infrastructure
March 9, 2017 (10:00 NY, EST, GMT -05:00)
In current times, Carriers are forced to satisfy mounting client needs as well as demonstrate good financial results to investors and shareholders. CSPs need to rapidly introduce differentiated product offerings built around Carrier Ethernet (CE) services, deliver affordable prices, Quality of Services and cloud experience, including the ability to dynamically modify Customer’s services on-demand.
Max Kaminsky, CTO and Co-Founder of Brain4Net, will outline advantages and the technology features of application of SDN to Metro Networks transformation. A live demo will be presented showing Brain4Net’s solution addressing all the mentioned challenges.
- How typical Metro Network is organized and what kind of Customer services it is able to offer?
- Why is Metro Network the best starting point for SDN in SP network transformation?
- What is B4N Carrier Ethernet Transport and how does the solution ensure seamless migration of existing network infrastructure to new technologies? B4N Carrier Ethernet Transport functionality and technical features.
- How B4N Carrier Ethernet Transport helps to organize Lifecycle Service Orchestration (LSO) of CE services?
- What network equipment (vendors/models) is Brain4Net solutions compatible with?
- What benefits does Service Provider gain by using Brain4Net solutions?